Dynamics of Living Matter
Bachelor and Master thesis
Bachelor and Master theses available on the following subjects:
- Effect of in-plane shear on pattern formation in amoeba colonies
- Experimental investigation of heart muscle fibers self-organization
- Shear-induced dynamics of confluent cells monolayers
- Cilia driven flow of the Cerebrospinal fluid
- Surface roughness impact on cells dynamics and interactions
- Cell orientation under anisotropic confinement
- Cell orientation under shear
Other ideas related to cell and colloid mechano-dynamics are welcome!
PhD and postdocs
No funded positions are currently available.
If you would like to apply for a PhD or postdoctoral fellowship to work in my group, you are welcome to contact me.